It’s always good to focus on doing what you do the best and decide what part of your business requirement you need to outsource. Most of the technology companies or the companies which work on niche targeting prefer to outsource processes like HR which gives them extra time and better control to focus on the core business. But choosing the right partner in this case is very important as a company is going to be responsible for a lot that happens with your company.
Choosing the right HR outsourcing partner hence becomes a very important part of your business model, whether you are starting or you already have a business but never thought of approaching an HR outsourcing partner or you are looking for a new Outsourcing partner as your last engagement was not very fruitful, in all these cases you need to know the factors which can help you in choosing the right partner for your business. Here is that you need to look in a prospect partner to make sure that you handing over a very important part of your business to the right agency:
- 360 Degree Solution Provider: It’s always better to choose a partner who can help you with all the HR processes, a firm who can take care of not only hiring but also payroll, tax and employee benefits administration to regulatory compliance and employee services. The idea is to outsource all HR related activities to one team to one organization and focus on your core strength.
- Check the Staffs: The staffs of your outsourcing partner company are going to bring talent and help you retain the best at your workplace and hence a thorough knowledge of staffs at the partner office is very important. Check the average qualification and performance grade of the team which is going to work for you. Talk to the team before making decision this will help you understand whether the team is well eligible for your needs or not.
- Practices they follow: Check the practices followed by your partner company. You would never want to lose good talent because the way your partner treated your employee was not good. It’s always safe to understand the practices they follow, the things like salary cycle, perks to employees, addition benefits makes or breaks the employee retention ratio at your organization.
- Tax Payment and other Government rules: The last thing you would want to happen to your organization is to fall in government regularity issues because of your partner company. Make sure that the company you are choosing guarantee accurate and on-time tax payments and also guarantee to come good on other government rules.
- Estimated Cost: Ask the prospect HR partner to provide a full detail of charges they make. These things need to be clear from the very beginning in order to avoid conflict of interest.
- Employee Retention and Culture: Employees are your most valuable assets and retaining the right ones would be of your utmost importance. Understanding the culture they follow and the retention rate they have can give you a fair idea of whether you want to go ahead with them or not. A low retention rate of your partner company can cause you to lose great resources.
Contact us, if you need to outsource your HR related services. Write us a mail at email@example.com